Every Sunday & Monday
8:00PM — $6 Tickets
Free for Comedy School students
Tickets for this show are available at the box office when doors open 10 minutes prior to show time. Cash and credit card accepted.
Open Mic is stand-up comedy show where any comedians can sign-up to perform. Any comedian, regardless of skill can perform. (See below for sign-up info) You will see seasoned veterans on stage with newer comedians Sometimes you will see comedians taking the stage for the first time. It’s exciting! It’s raw! It’s Hilarious AND sometimes not so hilarious, stand-up comedy.
Please read the Performer Information and Code of Conduct section below for guidelines and sign-up procedures. Performer sign-ups start at 7:30PM. Click HERE to take a stand-up class.
PERFORMER INFORMATION and CODE OF CONDUCT — Important! Please Read:
• Performers must be at least 18 years old.
• Performers are NEVER charged admission.
• Each performer gets a 5-minute (maximum) performance time.
• If you “run the light”, you will not be able to perform in future open mics.
• We only have 17 performance slots. Sign-ups begin at 7:30PM. Performer priority order is as follows:
1. Sacramento Comedy Spot stand-up students are accommodated first.
2. Performers bringing guests will be accepted next.
3. All other performers will then submit names. A random drawing will be held at 7:40PM to fill any remaining slots.
• We do not want to censor comedians but we will shorten your set if it is inappropriate. Be funny. Be Smart. Don’t be a hack shock comic.
• WE DO NOT TAKE EARLY SIGN-UPS.
• Performers should not be drunk or on drugs when performing.
• Performers should approach stand-up with respect for their fellow performers both on stage and off, avoiding harassing or abusive conduct targeted toward an individual performer. The term “harassment” means unwelcome conduct, whether verbal, physical, or visual, that is so severe or pervasive that it unreasonably interferes with an individual’s participation in programs, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive educational or working environment. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to Brian Crall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 444-3137.