ACL on The Boardwalk Stage
Select Saturdays at 8pm | $30 per table*
Entry available beginning at 7:30pm.
The Comedy Spot presents the return of Anti-Cooperation League! ACL is a high-energy, fast-paced improv show. The cast interviews a special guest and then creates scenes inspired by the interview. Guests range from Hollywood players to our friend Emily, who is just damn interesting. Join us for the longest-running comedy show in Sacramento, entertaining the masses since 2007!
Our inside theater is still closed, but we welcome you to join us in our front yard, on 20th Street, to watch shows on our boardwalk stage! Listen to performances through your personal headset, and kick back with beverages from our bar, including a great selection of craft brews.
May 1 – Nicole Vance
ACL Guest Performers: Kacie Shingara & Dustin Seidler
About Nicole: Sacramento has been home since 2003. Im the youngest of triplets who don’t look alike, a former improv student (yay for SCS classes!) and a nurse.
Our outdoor show setup has changed. Please read the information below before purchasing your table reservation.
Comedy on The Boardwalk… How does it work?
1. Check the online schedule and purchase your table reservation. Each paid table reservation includes one (1) table for up two (2) patrons and up to two (2) silent disco headphone rentals to enjoy the show.
Note: Prices vary per event. Seating is limited and table reservations should be purchased in advance. Individual ticket sales are not available at this time. Choice of table location is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Because of limited seating, tables for attendees not checked in by the start of the event will be resold. No refunds.
2. MASKS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, unless you are actively drinking or eating.
3. Checking In – Check in at the street-level podium upon arrival, where you will receive your headphones. You may then select any available table in our street seating area, or up on our elevated boardwalk, in front of the building.
4. Beverages – A great selection of craft beers and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase before or during our shows. Order right from your table using your phone and our contactless system, and we’ll bring your items to you. No outside alcohol is permitted within the Comedy Spot service areas.
5. Food – The Comedy Spot does not have a kitchen or restaurant, but feel free to bring in your own food. Snacks will also be available for purchase from our bar. You can also visit our neighbor, Azul, and get 10% off your meal when you mention attending the Comedy Spot boardwalk show that night. (Reminder that only alcohol purchased from the Comedy Spot is permitted in our seating areas.)
6. Sit down and have a laugh! Please stay at your table so that we don’t spread cooties, a.k.a. coronavirus.
7. If you feel sick, stay home!