Join us for dinner, drinks, entertainment, and the great outdoors, right in front of the Comedy Spot!
Our inside theater is still closed, but we welcome you to join us in our front yard, on 20th Street, to watch shows on our boardwalk stage! Make dinner plans for the Comedy Spot by ordering great local and craft beers from us and selections from our neighbor, Azul, right from our outdoor bar. While you’re with us, enjoy live comedy, videos, and live-stream shows, all beginning October 2nd!
How does it work?
1. Check the schedule and buy your tickets! Seating is limited, so be sure to purchase your tickets in advance. Your paid admission gets you GUARANTEED SEATING to the 8pm scheduled performance and silent disco headphones to enjoy the show. Ticket prices vary per event. A two-ticket minimum purchase is required. Seating at the conclusion of scheduled performances is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES, unless you are actively shoving food or pouring beer into your mouth.
3. Check in at the bar, ORDER FOOD, and buy beer! Health restrictions require you to order a meal through the Comedy Spot in order to be seated outside. We have partnered with Azul, and they have made us a special menu. Remember: Order through the Comedy Spot at our mobile bar, and Azul will deliver your food to your table. Only beer from the Comedy Spot bar may be consumed within our seating area.
4. Don’t forget your headphones! If you purchased tickets online, check in with the bartender upon arrival, where you will also purchase your food and beverages. You will have to leave and ID or credit card with the bartender to receive your headphones. Headphones can also be rented on the day of the show, pending availability.
5. Sit down and have a laugh! Please stay at your table so that we don’t spread cooties, a.k.a. coronavirus.
6. If you feel sick, stay home!