Sacramento Comedy Spot has the largest comedy school in Northern California. We offer classes in improv, stand-up, and sketch comedy, as well as several workshops in all types of skills. If you have any questions about the Comedy School, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are a current student, visit our Student Resources page for instructor contact information, helpful links, and class handouts.
Scroll down to see class rules.
Improv Taste Test — Every Wednesday — Weekly Drop-In Class
Improv 101 — Mondays — December 4, 2017 to February 5, 2018
Stand-Up 101 — Mondays — January 8, 2018 to January 29, 2018
Improv 101 — Tuesdays — January 9, 2018 to February 27, 2018
Improv 201 — Wednesdays — January 17, 2018 to March 14, 2018
Improv 101 — Thursdays — January 18, 2018 to March 8, 2018
Improv 301 — Thursdays — January 18, 2018 to March 8, 2018
Sketch 101 — Tuesdays — January 30, 2018 to March 20, 2018
Comedy Spot Training Center
• Classes and Rehearsals Only •
915 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
Comedy Spot Main Location
• Shows 6 Nights a Week •
1050 20th St. #130, Sacramento, CA 95811
- Attend classes. Each class builds on the ones that came before it. Continued attendance is the best way to learn and develop new skills.
- Students will be required to see a select number of shows specific to their course of study while enrolled.
- Dress – Please remember to wear soft soled closed toed shoes- No flip flops, sandals, or heels. Wear clothing that allows you to be physical and move freely while remaining appropriately covered. No skirts, short shorts, or anything too revealing.
- Be funny. Be Smart. Don’t be a hack shock comic.
- Students should not be drunk or on drugs when performing.
- Students should approach improvisation with respect for their fellow performers both on-stage and off, avoiding harassing or abusive conduct targeted toward an individual students. The term “harassment” means unwelcome conduct, whether verbal, physical or visual, that is so severe or pervasive that it unreasonably interferes with an individual’s participation in programs, or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive educational or working environment. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to Brian Crall at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 444-3137.
1050 20th Street #130, Sacramento, CA 95811
Our Main Location – Shows Six Nights a Week
Training Center – Classes & Rehearsals Only: 915 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
Contact Us – email@example.com | Voicemail: 916-444-3137 | @saccomedyspot