Think the only reason to take improv classes is to start a career in comedy? The skills you learn in improv can impact your life in many ways, beyond our four walls.
Get in on the fun and register today!
Improv training provides many benefits:
- Increased confidence
- Improved public speaking skills
- Enhanced acting abilities
- Gained comfort in social settings
- Refined brainstorming abilities
- Improved listening and observation skills
- Enhanced creative-thinking abilities
- Improved decision-making skills
- Team development skills
Don’t just take our word for it! Read what others have to say about improv education.
- 3 Ways Improv Can Improve Your Career — Fast Company
- 10 Life Tips from Improv Class — Humor that Works
- Advice for Actors: 4 Major Benefits of Improv Training — Backstage
- The Health Benefits of Practicing Improv — U.S. News & World Report
- How Improv Comedy Can Make You a Better Leader — Inc.
- So Funny, It Doesn’t Hurt: Using Improv Comedy as Therapy for Anxiety — The Atlantic
- Why Every Person Should Take an Improv Class — Thought Catalog
- Why Improv Training Is Great Business Training — Forbes
Our Main Location – Shows 6 Nights a Week
1050 20th Street #130, Sacramento, CA 95811
Lab Annex – Classes & Rehearsals Only
1812 J Street #9, Sacramento, CA 95811
Contact Us – email@example.com
Voicemail: 916-444-3137 | @saccomedyspot